sorry, -not going to do that on the list.  <smile>  My door is
always open, write me privately and the info is yours!  <smile>

   Listers whom have speech on their mobile devices are most likely
already familiar with the lists those screen reader companies provide,
so this is way OT for this list.

   Now, if we just could get an accessible IPhone happening, then we'd
be way on topic!…  lol!

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---