Listers, yes, as Maurice says, take this off-list immediately!  -
I'm not gone yet, and am glad I caught this.

   Come on people, honestly, how many different ways do I need to keep
saying, 'Don't post one liners / off-topic (non-Mac-related) / list
policy notes to this list!'  I.E.  If you want to give your feedback
on a list policy, do so to me privately.  If you're going to fill up
an inbox, fill up mine.  That's why I agreed to this position.  -Or,
discuss these issues amongst yourselves if you'd like, but take these

   <smile>  You're all smart people; you've helped me with many a
quandary.  What, about the above isn't making sense?…  <smile>  Do I
really need to start unsubing people whom insist on going against
these simple requests time and time again?…  Is that really the kind
of list you all want?…  Is that really the kind of mod you want me to
be?…  I sure hope not.

   Now please, follow my above simple requests and be mindful of
others on this list.

   Thank you all for reading and have a lovely day!…

Sincerely,

Cara  :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: