Hello,
While I had some problems with restoring Time-Machine backups in
earlier 10.5 releases, I have never had problems with this in OS X
10.5.6.
I start the install DVD. Start VO. Go to the first of the install
screens. Go to the menu bar and to the utilities menu and pick restore.
then, I just follow the prompts. When I get to selecting the backup I
want, they are always available. All the way from my original backup
to the latest backup. I just arrow to the one I want and hit the next
option.
Again, it works just fine. I have done this on several machines.
HTH
Dan
key...@comcast.net