Hi listers.

 I've just purchased myself a 16gig ipod nano 4gen, and I want to setup the
voice guidance / speak menus option that is available for it.

 Can anyone tell me if there is something to enable on the actual ipod?

The accessibilitys page for apples website says the feature is turned on /
enabled on / in itunes. But I'm finding it difficult to locate

Can anyone add some clarity to setting this up for me please.

Cheers

Simon