I actually tried the method you suggest here first, before doing it
the original way. I got a different serial number than the one I
needed which, when I plugged it into the on-line assistant, gave back
a "sorry, that serial number is invalid."  Most likely, I had the
wrong table entry selected, though I did search through those tables.
What exactly *does* the limited warranty cover? :)

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
My home page: