Hey All, hope yer having a terrific weekend!

   I just wanted to send along a quick reminder for you all to please
be aware of sending one-line posts / responses to the list…

   I.E. This is not chat. This is an email list. <smile>  If you have
a short response, please do take care to make it worth people's while
to read. Rather than sending along a one word or one line email
message, either refrain from sending your note, or put just a bit more
useful info into it to assist the reader with not only context, but
urls etc when appropriate.

   Thanks so much for taking time to read this and do have a lovely
rest of your weekend!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---