I went to the apple store to look at one of those.  Very small, with
apple earbuds and a little control thing of about 3 buttons that hangs
on the wire.  Hold the cener button, and VO reads the list of
playlists, when you hear it say the one you want press the middle
button again.  Top and bottom buttons next and prior track.  I can't
remember ho to adjust the volume.

Personally I was not feeling it with the little control on the earbuds
since it restricts you to using apple earbuds.  Also it seemed to be
rather fragile.  One of the models on demo in the store appeared to
have had its little control broken.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already
tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz, creator of the Peanuts comic
strip.