Alex, is this any different then using the screen sharing in iChat?
I've done that quite a few times, and totally love it.  It's really
nice that we can do that through iChat.
On Apr 27, 2009, at 4:16 AM, Alex Jurgensen wrote:

Hi,
All,

Many of us know that we can use Skype to assist fellow Voiceover
users, but did you know that you can use iChat, the VIPBC.org KB and
"HelpDesk" software to provide top of the line quality assistance to
fellow Voiceover users for free.

Well, You can. VIPBC.org staff are releasing their own software that
is used internally for Voiceover assistance to any developer/End-User
wishing to to do Voiceover Assistance across the Internet.

Even though this has not hit our repository yet, I would be glad to
ship off copies of the DMG to anyone interested.

This marks a turning point in AT assistance. The day has come where we
can help each other for free across the world wide web. No fees, just
help and accessibility.

We will shortly be making official statements regarding this product
to coninside with our Tech Assistance Service of Knowledge (TASK).

Again my address is: asquare...@gmail.com . I am glad to answer any
questions.

Thanks,
Alex,