Jude, perhaps I've missed it; is there a question here for the list?

   I've personally never heard of ITunes / Apple doing this sort of
thing. Were you given a reason and have you followed this up with Apple?

   ITunes does have a support page and there is also an old invention
called the telephone. *warm smile*

   Sorry this happened and best of luck to you!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---
Follow me on Twitter!