Jude, thanks for your note, however, in future, might you / others
flesh these sorts of notes out a bit with more relevant details /
links and such?

   This looks like it's meant as a response to something, but the
something isn't clear! <smile>

   Just as an FYI, it seems as if you're sort of yelling through your
keyboard a bit, right now. I know you're frustrated, that's obvious,
but perhaps taking a few minutes to really arrange your thoughts
before posting to the list would be really beneficial for others to
read.

   This sounds like really good info you have, and I'm betting it can
really be of use to some here.

   Thanks so much and have an awesome day!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---
Follow me on Twitter!