Hi there,

Yes, WordPress is very accessible, and I use a form of it on all my
sites, as it is a robust, accessible, and relatively intuitive content
management system.

The main thing to remember is to disable the visual editor, which
doesn't work well with any screen reader on any platform that I've
ever encountered.  This is, if memory serves, in the Settings->Writing
section of the WordPress admin area, but don't take that as
necessarily gospel. :)

HTH.

Josh de Lioncourt
        …my other mail provider is an owl…