I have been using it for the last two days and it is indeed really
accessible. How should I build the interface with code? I was
expecting to be able to use that interface builder thing and yes, I
discovered it doesn't work. I'm starting to learn about Cocoa with
this, and I'm a little confused.

Ignasi