Hello all,

Just wanted to report that vo doesn't seem to read text under some
radio buttons.  An example of this is my school.  They use a thing
called desire to learn.  I just went to go take a quiz for class, but
all vo says for the choices is 1 radio button, 2 radio button, 3 radio
button.  It worked in safari 3, and on windows with nvda and other
readers it works just fine.  I sent an email to apple accessibility
with a screenshot with no response yet.  Hope this gets fixed soon as
I won't beable to do my quizes this way.

Mike