Hi,

I can't believe it. My first day back on the job as an accessibility
consultant after nearly a year is next Wednsday, the same day the
iPhone firmware is released. I work in an environment where just about
every employee has an iPhone, so I am sure I'll be able to borrow one
of my fellow workers to try the new Voiceoverl. I don't have one
because I am part-time so they don't give me one.

I'll write about my findings. I am so excited.

Regards,
Alex,