The only part I disagree with is that Apple has not settled for the
position of fancy home computer or whatever. In fact we use Macs
extensively where I work and I'm in the process of making the switch
at work as I had done years ago at home. Apple takes all segments of
the market seriously, but remember GW Micro and FS has third-party
trainers and anyone can enter that game for Mac users. So, there
really is no strong argument here in as far as Mac vs PC in the
business world. It really comes down to what works for the user in the
environment.