On Jun 9, 2009, at 10:20 PM, Chris Blouch wrote:
> As I had mentioned in the past, the non-S model of iPhone didn't
> have enough power to do real text to speech so I was kinda hoping
> we'd have VO with the newly released model. That also means we won't
> have this migrating to iPods and such anytime soon. Hope it works
> well in the real world.

I would bet cold hard cash that a similarly equiped iPod Touch with
VoiceOver will be available in September, when Apple traditionally
refreshes the iPod line, including the Touch.

Josh de Lioncourt
        …my other mail provider is an owl…

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt
Music: http://stage19music.com