On Jun 9, 2009, at 8:38 PM, Alex Jurgensen wrote:
> The voice on the phone is Victoria because of her great workings with
> low RAM systems. She is the English US Candidate it seems.
>
> I saw this in a demo.

Just to clarify, VoiceOver is not in the demo, though the iPhone's TTS
is demonstrated. The voice is similar to Victoria, though I'm not sure
it is quite the same. It appears to be the same voice used for English
on the iPod Shuffle 3G for Windows and Tiger systems.

Josh de Lioncourt
        …my other mail provider is an owl…

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt
Music: http://stage19music.com