Why do we have to have a separate list for every single thing that
happens regarding voiceover and such like? Are we going to have a
separate list for Ipod too? It just fragments things and makes it
impossible to follow things. But if that's what people want, that's
fine with me. Has there been a request for a separate list for IPhone?

Best wishes

Simon