I just subscribed to the aiphone group and it did it first try with no
delay. In face it pushed the page refresh showing I'm subscribed.

Yes I have a google acct, not a google email address, but do have an
account.

The aiphone group doesn't appear to be active though, very few
messages. I think Google has some issues also, shows number of members
as 0.

     - JD -
John Denning
AIM: denni...@me.com