The code I gave earlier works fine in IE and Firefox on WinXP SP3 with
QuickTime installed. It also works just fine on Safari and FF on OSX.
With the links on the page I can use VO to navigate to the video links
and stop/start playback. If I were to do it again I might make it a
toggle so I don't have to navigate to another link just to stop the
video. I'd also implement some keyboard shortcuts. Someday when I have
more time :)

CB