Hey All, I just wanted to take a second to apologize for any delays
in list tasks / approval of new members and such. I'm currently held
up at a small airport with aircraft tech difficulties and had a few
minutes to check in with y'all!…

   It's a teenie airport and a fairly small plane, so we'll see what
happens, and when it does so! <smile>

   Hopefully I'll get back to LA with enough time to enjoy the holiday!…

   I wish you all whom celebrate this independence day, a very, very
lovely one!…

   Have a blast and I'll catch up with y'all real soon!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
Follow me on Twitter!