Groups mode gives you a visual layout of the screen. Unlike DOM mode,
it keeps items where they are meant to be. So the middle of the page
is still the middle of the page. A sidebar is on the side. A
navigation bar at the top will still be at the top. And so on.

I much prefer Groups mode over DOM mode, because it typically allows
faster browsing, once you understand how it works. As for grouping
items, this is done based on how the page has been put together, and
works very well, but it not fool-proof. Essentially, things are
grouped logically together, if they were grouped together on the page.
A paragraph, complete with all its inline links, for instance, would
be a single group.

Josh de Lioncourt
        …my other mail provider is an owl…

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt