Hey,

This isn't a solution, but I am wondering what if any problems people
have been having wtih Xcode? I've just started using it for a project
and find it quite accessible.  (I've compiled some stuff with it -
status and everything read like a charm. Also manipulating projects
and whatnot works fine).  I'll probably run into it sooner or later,
whatever it is. Feel free to change the thread title (as I'm a
terrible person and didn't).

James