The strean is so darned expensive!  But I'd like a portable way to do it.

Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Frank
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:20 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Contacting NLS was Re: NLS digital books and future versions of
iTunes,iPod, iPhone?

In defense of NLS, they must follow strict copyright laws.  I have no
complaints since they also distribute a free player to every user. And
if someone wants a more portable uit, there's also the Stream.  I also
believe other third party manufacturers will be jumping in the fray
once the new books are released.
Tom Frank
vermont...@gmail.com

On Jul 16, 2009, at 3:06 PM, Jenny Kennedy (Howard) wrote:

> Hi there,
> I don't know a direct E-mail address but the NLS website should be
> able to point you in the right direction...  The web address is:
>
> http://www.loc.gov/nls
>
> HTH
>

> Best Wishes
> Jenny Kennedy (Howard)
> blueskyes9112...@gmail.com
> Olathe, Kansas USA
>
> Join me on FaceBook:
> Personal Profile - www.facebook.com/blueskyes
> And feel free to join "The Blind Parents of FaceBook" group.  Search
> for it in groups or contact me for details.
>
> Follow me via twitter using the username: ben_folds_fan

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
8:13 AM