From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jenny Kennedy (Howard)
Sent: Saturday, 18 July 2009 7:07 a.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Drunk with power. or buying from iTunes store all on my own was
Re: iTunes songs for .69 was Re: NLS digital books and future versions of
iTunes,iPod, iPhone?

Oh dear, LOL when the Beetles do finally come to iTunes, please please
sometime soon, that's just it. I'm going to make Apple, Inc. really
really rich. *smile*
I love them and have been very frustrated they are not on iTunes.
Really want "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band" album, is perhaps
my favourite or one of my top favourites. :-)
Okay so this drunkenness with power doesn't go away. Good 'cuz y'know
I LOVE IT!

Best Wishes
Jenny Kennedy (Howard)
blueskyes9112...@gmail.com
Olathe, Kansas USA

Join me on FaceBook:
Personal Profile - www.facebook.com/blueskyes
And feel free to join "The Blind Parents of FaceBook" group.  Search
for it in groups or contact me for details.

Follow me via twitter using the username: ben_folds_fan