Another way to do this with the blindcooltech site is when you get to
a header, interact with it by pressing vo-shift-downarrow, then you
will hear the name of the link.
Then I press vo-shift-m to bring up a context menu, and there will be
an item to download the link.

That's what's great about the Mac, there are many ways to accomplish
things.

Bob Hill