Yes, I've ben reading a good deal on this as well and so it really is
not much of a surprise. There was some interesting bits tossed into
the article, but in any event, I will be curious as well. I gather it
will have at least one or two usb ports, be capable of video
conferencing, and well generally it will be targeting I get the
impression that perhaps it will have more horsepower and perhaps ram,
but the overall interface apparently will be the same or mighty close
to the iPhone and iPod Touch. Now what I find interesting is if this
thing is to be another iPhone if you will, I wonder how it will work
as far as no one is going to hold this monster up to their head and I
imagine a bluetooth earphone will be a must or some headphone.
So, it will be interesting to learn as this progresses. Of course one
other thing that is interesting is the keyboard will certainly be
larger.