Hello all:

I am considering getting an Iphone.  I would replace an AT&T 8525 which
I currently have with AT&T.

I would like to have a couple of questions answered please!

1. Can you tether an Iphone to a laptop?

2. Can the Iphone be used as a wireless router?

I am needing to have internet on a computer at church and want to use
the 3G network connection.