there has been no official announcement of what the December update of
Navigon will contain.  I know of a few people in close contact with
the guys who make Navigon and have heard some rumours and "insider"
information but I cannot comment publicly as, like all software
development cycles,  some items may or may not make the short list
when the tough decisions are made.

Based upon SereTalk podcast, though, I would assume we'll see some
updates to the accessibility of the program so it works better with VO
and provides more information to pedestrians.

cdh