hey please can the group help me? because after reinstalling the o s i
wanted to run my old ITunes libery from an external i followed a
instruction guyed that told me to click chainge in preffrence to
chainge the location of my libery so i did that right. then i clicked
consolidate libery like it told me to but nufing happend!! so i tride
adding files to the libery but ITunes just said bizzy and when i tride
to move around the screan it dinged at me! does any boddy in this
group know how to solve this problem? your help on this would be most
welcome!

Thank you for reading this, kind regards trahern.