This would definitely be a bad idea.

Personally, I have never, and would never, put Braille labels on CD's/
DVD's. I didn't realize anyone did this. There is so much potential
for problems by doing this that it seems too risky to me. :)

I either put labels on the cases that the discs are in, or else get
paper sleeves and either brailled on the flap of the paper sleeve, or
attach a label o the sleeve. Those are your best bets, IMO.