I just wanted to take this opportunity to post this link again for
those whom may not have seen this. Also, below is an important note on
successfully adding your signature to the petition.

   Please do go and give this a look if you haven't already?…

Thanks so very much!…

Smiles,

Cara :)

http://www.maccessibility.net/petition

   When you sign the petition, note that you'll actually receive an
email.

  this is actually not simply a confirmation email, but one with a
link that you'll need to click on to confirm your signature. Once you
click on the link you'll see a confirmation page and no action is
needed; your sig will then be added to the petition.

  This is very important to remember. So once more, clicking 'sign the
petition' will cause an email to be sent to you. Click on the link in
that email and then, and only then, will your signature be added to
the petition.

  Please, do feel free to circulate this petition to any and all
mailing lists, forums, chats etc, that you feel might be interested. I
can't stress to you, enough, the importance of this. Adobe really
needs to see AS MANY signatures here as possible.

  Pleas do show this to as many folks as you can, K?

  Thanks so much to all of you whom have signed this already! As
always, ya'll way rock!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---