You need to be in the "date" column of the messages table. This is
supposed to be a generic VO command to sort the order of any table.  I
have tried it in Mail and column mode of the finder. I think I might
have tried it on a couple of other tables too.

So to   summarizesummerize:

To sort a table move to the column you want to sort by and hit VO-|
To reverse the sort hit a second time.

Best of luck,

Jonathan
On Sep 8, 2009, at 6:25 PM, Yuma Antoine Decaux wr      ote: