Hi,
Check out this app.
It has a wide variety of music, some of which is European. Not sure if it is
available there, yet is worth a look.
http://www.accuradio.com/#!/channel/4e38562b77d9e74636000212/

Pam Francis

On Mar 13, 2014, at 1:08 PM, Mike Busboom <mbusb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Based on some of the discussions about my query, I logged on to pandora.com,
only to encounter a very courteously-worded note stating that, due to licensing
restrictions, Pandora was not available in my country.  I have a strong feeling
that this applies to many, if not all, EU countries.  So that leaves Spotify
unless, of course, they are subject to the same licensing restrictions.

iTunes radio, or whatever they call it, isn't available over here, either.

Oh well, at least the coffee and beer are pretty spectacular here in Vienna! :-)

Cheers,

Mike