Hi all,
I downloaded 2 albums from itunes today. One was not downloading properly due
to poor internet. When the internet was restored, I tried check for available
downloads, in the hope the album would finish downloading. After this, the
album was still incomplete. I decided to remove the album off my computer and
try again. However, this didn't work because I got a message saying alll
purchases for my apple ID had already been downloaded.
I managed to get the album back by downloading it on my phone and syncing with
the computer. However, I can find the album in itunes itself, but not on my
local hard drive in the itunes media folder. The album I purchased earlier
today is still there,but not the redownloaded one. Anyone know how I can find
it?
Any help is most deeply appreciated.
Hope everyone has a great day,
Andrew

Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailingviph...@googlegroups.com.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by
emailingviphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by
visitinghttp://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
"VIPhone" group.