Nick,

You suck! My wife is going to shoot me when she sees our Visa bill next month!
I went ahead and bought FineReader Pro and have cobbled together a Hazel rule
with an AppleScript that works. What a pain in the butt that was. Had to use
System Events for every bloody part of the script. Anyway, I have exported it
and will send you a Dropbox link if you write me off list.

tkwatso...@gmail.com

Keith