Andrew,

My 75 year old father has gone crazy changing all his online passwords after I
purchased 1Password for him. I say this because if that old man can do it
anyone can.

Seriously, here is how I do it. I open 1Password find the entry I wish to
change in the Logins area. I then copy the existing password to a text file if
its one that is like 25 characters and has all kinds of special characters in
it. I then generate a new password and copy it to the text file as well. I then
go to the website copy and paste the old password into the page, logging in,
navigate to the change password area paste in the old password then paste in
the new one. Its not as hard as it sounds and this is just my current
methodology. I have been doing it this way for years and I hear that they have
made it easier. I just haven;t changed the way I do things. Old dog and all
that.

Keith