If you talking about message rules. Here is how you make message rules. First
press command , to go to the  mail preferences dialog then next go to the rules
option and press space to select it. Next ab to the add  rule button and press
space to activate it. Next type in the description of the rule or the name of
the rule. Next atab to the any recipient pop up button and press space to open
the menu. Next use the up and down arrows to find the from option and press
space to select it. Next tab to the edit field wheir you will type the email
address of the recipient and then  tab to the no mail box selected pop up
button and then press enter to open the menu. Next select the mail box wheir
you want the messages from that recipient to be moved to and then press space
to select that.
 After that tab to the okay button and then press space to select it.   isaac
isaac.heb...@gmail.com