Hi all,
I turned off auto correct ages ago, but at times, when I type in pages or the
messages apps, I find my words are still being corrected or suggestions being
offered. If someone can help me out that would be great, I don't want any
automatic corrections as I spell check my documents myself and writing a novel
that has strange place and character names and I dislike it when the computer
tries to correct things. this doesn't happen all the time, but for some reason
it's still happening even though auto correct is turned off.
kind regards
andrew