Hi All,

While Kevin is correct in saying that I do support what he / Zagga is doing,
please let me remind you all that this conversation is now straying way too far
off topic for this list.

I was personally hoping to post about Zagga myself since they have specific
plans to actively support Mac and iOS customers, looks like y'all beat me to
it. :)

Please though, let's keep this discussion to Mac and iOS. If we can do that
then discussing Zagga here is just fine. If we cannot, then we will need to
move on.

I would encourage all those who are interested in this service to check out
their campaign.

Thanks All and have a wonderful evening!...

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!