Hi there
I got the app on my iPhone and took it off because although I could read the
listing of items, if you make the mistake of going to read the recipes, you
can't get back to the items listing. My husband could do it without VoiceOver,
but no way could I figure out how to get out of the recipe of how to prepare
the item so that I could shop some more. I have a friend using Windows who
claims that the Amazon site is fully accessible, but I found it a little
awkward on my Mac. When I called and was referred to their technical people, I
never received a phone call back from them. I was also very disappointed to
find out that they don't have braille catalogs any more either. She said she
could read me things, but no way did I want to sit on the phone with a reader
since I know little about their products. I noticed that even though the
customer service lady offered to read things, she sure didn't push it; I don't
she wanted to do it anyway. Somebody said yesterday that he was planning to
make some brf files of their products. That would be a definite plus.

Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone