Hi,

thanks for all your answers and sharing your experiences. That's very valuable.
Now I know the english speaking users don't experience this.

I wished it was so simple. But unfortunately it's not connected to Ducking. I
know the ducking function and I think it's a good idea of Apples. The issue I
discribed is a real swaying of loudness that sometimes takes 10 seconds to take
place. I suspect the german voices of nuance that don't work properly together
with VO.

But thanks again and
all the best
Jürgen