I was right. It was in the drag and drop part. Mouse tracking was on when it should not ahve been. Fixed that and installed the app. Now I am back to figuring out how to access the Roboform menu which is dimmed. The rb toolbar is enabled, so not sure what to do here but will contact tech support again.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.
 --Will Rogers
Robert & Annie Yanni ke7nwn
E-mail-
gone.to.da...@gmail.com