Hello Christina.

I can't wear traditional bluetooth head phones even if they have ear buds as my
ears are very small and I can't rest anything in them.

As Colin says, the Aftershokz are the best as they do not fall off one's head
and your ears are free.  They are very good if someone has a hearing aid as
this is what they were designed for.

The new model has just come out and now I'm waiting for mine.  A little more
expensive but in my opinion they are worth every penny.

You have to get use to the sound being conducted through your cheeks though.
If you have a blind exhibition near you, you should go and visit and see if
they are on display for you to have a go as you'd not want to waste your money
if you didn't like them although I'm sure you could return them if you were not
satisfied.

Kawal.