Thank you, Issac. This was very helpful. I could not access the menu
associated with a particular style I'm not sure why. Also, the hot key that
I have set for my other styles do not work when Voice Over is turned on. I
need to turn off VO, use the hot key (F4) and then I need to turn Voice
Over back on again. I'm not sure why that is happening.