Hi Dave,
So what's the difference between opening and expanding. I mean, if you open
something, why does one need to expand it as well? I find some folders in
Finder need expanding, and others don't. Folders deeper in the file structure
seem to need expanding, whereas ones closer to the surface don't. Do you know
why this is?
Just curious as I'm still learning so much about the Mac two years on.

Lisette