Hi there
If you are going to get a braille display, you may want to get one that is on
the voiceover list, just in case you do need to use it with either your phone
or your computer. Have you checked to see if this display is on the voiceover
list? My Braille edge 40 for example, allows you to store files on it
separately from your computer or your phone. However, it can act as a braille
display as well for either my computer or my phone.
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone