For those on the list that are experienced with using the hosted version of
WordPress I have a question for you.

I am currently working on a project at work that requires me to write up blog
posts that have a video recording in them.   I then  upload this video to our
YouTube page. Now I know that I can just put the link to this video link the
post, but I would actually like to have the video embedded on the page so it
will show up as a frame. This was working a few days ago but for some reason it
no longer works. I have tried using a YouTube plug in but still it doesn't work.

In reading some of the WordPress documentation for our installed version of
WordPress which is 3.9.1 I have learned that this should work automatically by
just pasting the url on its own line in the post but again this doesn't work
for me.

My question to those who have experience with using the WordPress back end is:
does the pasting of a naked url in a post on your site automatically embed the
video in the post?

Thank you for any help with this issue.

Scott Rumery

Come join us on Thursday May 15 at 9 O'Clock Eastern Time for our Mac Master
Series Launch Party.