You'd assign one. In the Keyboard Commander commands table, where you set up
all your commands, make a new entry with the Add button. In the popup menu, go
down to "custom commands", choose "run Applescript script", and you're in a
Finder dialog. Browse to your script, and press enter.
On May 14, 2014, at 3:14 PM, Brian Fischler <brianfisch...@me.com> wrote:

> Thanks Alex. The only thing I am unsure about is you mention as long as you
> apply the script to a commander? I use keyboard commander, but am not sure
> what you mean. If I want to use this script to open flash content that I open
> in safari in chrome do I need to create a commander to do that? Thanks,
> On May 14, 2014, at 3:10 PM, Alex Hall <mehg...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
>> No installation needed. When you assign that script to a commander, as I
>> imagine you want to do, just browse to where the script is stored. By
>> default, VoiceOver will open library/scripts, I believe, but you can browse
>> to a different folder. A script is not like a Windows program in that it
>> needs to be installed anywhere, it's more like a .app file - it can live
>> anywhere you want, and so long as you can get there (as in it isn't on a
>> thumb drive you might remove), you're all set.
>> On May 14, 2014, at 3:06 PM, Brian Fischler <brianfisch...@me.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey guys,
>>>
>>> sorry if this has been covered before, as I must have missed it. I want to
>>> start installing some of these Apple scripts to improve VoiceOver, namely
>>> the one from Nicolas Parsons to open flash content in google chrome. I have
>>> downloaded the script, but for some reason I am thinking I once read that
>>> you need to install Apple scripts in certain parts of your library, how do
>>> you do this, or where can you read about it? I didn't want to just open the
>>> downloaded script in case it doesn't prompt you with a set of directions.
>>> Thanks for helping with what might be a basic question.

>> Have a great day,
>> Alex Hall
>> mehg...@icloud.com

Have a great day,