Hey all,

I finally got Downcast working on the mac again for some odd reason I couldn't
get it to open for a few months. Anyway, I am noticing that my episodes aren't
synching properly and want to make sure I do this correctly as I want my iPhone
to be the primary where it syncs from meaning I don't want the iPhone to
mistakenly read from the computer and delete a ton of episodes I haven't
listened to yet. How do I do this? I notice on the mac version on the iCloud
sync preferences there is a local and remote option, what do these do? I assume
this is where it chooses to read from? I clicked remotely but have noticed that
my episodes aren't synching up for example under my AppleVis podcast on the
phone I have 67 episodes but on the desktop version of Downcast only 4
episodes, how to get it to sync up properly, and do let me know if this doesn't
make sense as I realize it could be confusing. Thanks